vrijdag 11 juli 2014

Who is the person behind The Chic Dress ?




English
First of all I would like to thank you for visiting my fashion blog. This is my first post and I hope that there is still a lot of post will follow.
I'm Annelotte Davids and I'm fifteen years old. I live in Netherlands. When I was a
little girl , I was very concerned with clothes ; combining clothes , buying clothes and designing clothes. It seemed to me therefore fun to start a blog where I can share my passion with you.
Maybe do you think, why those wardrobe ? That's where my passion begins. There hangs the clothes , I am spending hours every morning to decide what to wear. I can go tell more about myself , but the quote of Rachel Zoe explains everything ; ' Style is a way to say who you are without having speak' .
My style is best described as chic , with a little playful.

Nederlands
Allereerst en vooral wil ik jullie bedanken voor het bezoeken van mijn blog. Dit is mijn eerste post, en ik hoop dat er nog veel zullen volgen.
Ik ben Annelotte Davids en ik ben vijftien jaar oud. Ik woon in Nederland. Toen ik een klein meisje was, was ik al veel bezig  met kleren ; het combineren van kleding , kleding kopen en het ontwerpen van kleding. Het leek mij dan ook leuk om te beginnen met een blog waar ik mijn passie kan delen met jullie. Misschien denken jullie waarom deze kledingkast ? Dat is waar mijn passie begint. Daar hangen mijn kleren, daar sta ik ‘smorgens uren lang voor om te beslissen wat ik aan doe. Ik kan gaan meer over mezelf vertellen, maar het uitspraak van Rachel Zoe verklaart alles; 'Style is a way to say who you are without having speak’ 










2 opmerkingen: