donderdag 19 februari 2015

Life is too short to wear bad lipstick


English
Life is too short to wear bad lipstick. Well , I do agree. I think that if you wear a nice lipstick , you look alike different. It adds something to your outfit. These are my favorite lipsticks. By the week I like to wear nude colors. In the weekends I like to wear a colorful lipstick. The bordeaux red lipstick from Chanel is my favorite. I like it when my lipstick and nail polish match. Maybe my next post is a post about my favorite nail polish ...? ( -:

Nederlands
Life is too short to wear bad lipsticks ... Tja , ik ben het daar wel mee eens. Ik vind dat als je een mooie lipstick draagt , je er gelijk anders uit ziet. Het voegt iets toe aan je outfit. Je straalt meer met een mooie lipstick op. Dit zijn mijn favoriete lipsticks. Door de week draag ik graag nude kleuren. In het weekend pak ik uit , en draag ik een felle lipstick. De bordeaux rode lipstick van Chanel is mijn favoriet. Ik vind het leuk als mijn lipstick en nagellak matchen. Wie weet als volgende post mijn favoriete nagellak ...? ( -:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten