woensdag 24 juni 2015

Let's go to the beach !


English :
Yesterday I went to Arnhem to shop. Unfortunately I have not found clothes , but I bought this ! This necklace , clutch and slippers from the Primark . All three items were  10 ,- . Cheap right ? I also bought coral-colored earrings, my favorite Mac powder and a blue bag. This outfit I find really great. Nice for a beach - or another summer party.

Nederlands :
Gisteren ging ik naar Arnhem om te winkelen. Helaas heb ik geen kleren gevonden , maar wel dit ! Deze ketting , clutch en slippers van de Primark. Alle drie de items waren € 10, - . Goedkoop toch ? Ik kocht ook koraal gekleurde oorbellen, mijn favoriete Mac poeder en een blauwe tas. Deze outfit vind ik echt geweldig. Leuk voor een strand - of een ander zomerfeestje.


Necklace , slippers and clutch : Primark Dress : WE Fashion Sunglasses : Michael Kors


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten